Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Camera Eye

As many of you know (many being like 3 of the 4 people that read this) I have become a little interested in photography lately. I like to carry around a digital camera and snap pictures of random stuff. First it was just a way to document parts of my life for the blog, but then I got more interested and started taking pictures of things I didn't have any intention of ever posting. Eventually I decided I would share some of those things with you. As always, feel free to click on the pictures to see the full-size version.

For some reason one thing that really captures my imagination is clouds, so here are a few of my favorite cloud pictures that I've taken:






Here is the road leading to my parents' house. Years from now this is how I will remember the drive to their house (and yes of course I stopped the car before taking these):




My brother Brian grilling up some delicious food:



Rush in Rock Band (I hadn't yet beaten YYZ when I took this):



My uncle Russ' new old Camaro - it's a '68 that he just finished rebuilding:


My stove - probably some chili or spaghetti brewing:



My grandpa's barns (for you city people, tractors and horses don't just exist on TV):



IS THAT A FLYING SAUCER?!?! Why yes, it is a Frisbee flying straight for my face. I do believe Anderbra is reponsible for this mess:



Kaeden chewing on a bike tire:



Nikki, Kaeden, and someone trying to fish:


I hope you enjoyed my random pictures. Maybe some time in the future I will post more of them. Last but not least, I leave you with a weird juxtaposition. This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken, but it's also one of the few that looks worse when you zoom in because it's a little blurry.



So peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I can see my car in that frisbee pic. I'm awesome.

    ReplyDelete